Habitech is seeking an experienced draftsperson with a passion for creating more sustainable housing solutions and working in a new and dynamic modular design space.
Habitech is a Melbourne based company designing and delivering modern, super strong, fast to build, energy efficient buildings. Utilising it's Australian designed and manufactured modular building fabric components, the company is connecting design to the manufacture of sustainable building components in new ways. Driven by architecture and sustainability, Habitech is presenting a new design and delivery offering to the market.
We are currently seeking a senior documenter with REVIT experience to work on the documentation of Habitech projects. This is a full time position for a start as soon as possible.
The person we are looking for will be a self-starter and able to contribute to a design team as the company grows. They will be passionate about our environmental agenda and be willing to advocate for designing and building in smarter and more effective ways. They will see the benefit of continuous refinement and a system based architectural approach in creating a truly sustainable building industry, based on measurable performance.
The person we are looking for is likely to have:
- Ideally 10+ years of documenting experience
- Experience in residential documentation and project delivery
- A track record in delivering quality design outcomes
- REVIT skills and experience essential
- A proven ability to work under direction on multiple projects
- An interest in developing new models of BIM based design and documentation linking directly to manufacture
- A demonstrable understanding of sustainability issues and an interest in innovation.
- An appetite for continuous improvement, connected to materials and manufacture, as well as an interest in building a more sustainable design solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced documenter with an interest in how architectural services can be delivered in new ways to a broader audience. If you have a passion for residential design and an interest in working on a larger scale, we welcome your application to join our fast growing team and influence the way Australian housing is designed and delivered in the 21st century.
We are a growing team with a shared commitment to creating a professional and fun work environment. Our staff are motivated by the idea that we can provide excellent results for our clients that have a more sustainable environmental impact. Working in Habitech's light-filled office overlooking the Fitzroy Gardens and St Patrick's Cathedral on the NE corner of the CBD, this role provides the opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company with excellent long-term prospects for career growth and development.
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence. For further information, email: